Integrated Security Solutions
FoxGuard leverages its 35 year history as a full-service provider of custom engineered computing platforms, network equipment, and harsh environment enclosure products to design and deliver integrated security solutions to our customers. The organization’s core competency is its ability to both technically and commercially tailor its products and services offerings to meet the specific needs and requirements of each customer. FoxGuard staffs a strong technical team including Information Security Professionals, Information Technology Professionals and Engineering Professionals across Computer, Software, Electrical and Mechanical disciplines. This inter-disciplinary team approach provides the required skills and expertise to ensure the success of our customer’s projects.
Product Research, Qualification, and Testing
- FoxGuard staff will consult with the client to identify and capture their technical and commercial needs. They will then research potential solutions, rank them based on project criteria identified as critical and qualify the selected solution in a lab environment representing the customer’s unique environment. FoxGuard will deliver a complete set of documentation detailing the process steps and test results to prove due diligence was taken to ensure a successful launch in a production environment.
Turnkey System Architecture, Integration and Configuration
- FoxGuard staff will consult with the client to identify and capture their technical and commercial needs. They will then architect a solution to address the requirements. Typical projects include full turnkey racks of equipment to support security and compliance operations. The solution will offer full system sourcing, integration, cabling, configuration, labeling and documentation of hardware and software based on customer requirements. The solution can be custom configured per site or configured as standard with configuration and training taking place in the field depending on project need.
- Typical solutions including one or more of the following components:
- Rack enclosure
- Full operating system load and configuration
- Server roles to support Active Directory and Certificate Server
- Keyboard, Video and Mouse
- Network Switches and Routers
- Security Information and Event Management (SIEM)
- Network Intrusion Detection System (NIDS)
- Patch Management Deployment
- Whitelisting Software
- System backup and restore
- Power Supplies and Distribution
- Battery Backup
- Others as required
If you would like to discuss your security challenges with our security experts, please share your contact details and a brief summary of your challenges.
Talk to an Expert
Learn More About Our Program