Quality & Information Management Systems
FoxGuard has been “Built for Security” from its inception, with a priority of protecting the Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability (CIA) of its customers’ information. To continue its excellence in security and compliance, FoxGuard employs a security management team dedicated to the prevention and monitoring of security threats as well as managing strict policies around escalation and rapid response. FoxGuard Solutions’ Information Management Security System (ISMS) currently includes:
- Certification to ISO 27001:2013 – Information security management systems – Requirements
- Compliance to applicable controls of NIST SP 800-171 Protecting Unclassified Information in Nonfederal Information Systems and Organizations
- Utilization of SAE AS5553B guidance – Counterfeit (EEE) Parts Avoidance
- Participation in GIDEP (the Government Industry Data Exchange Program
- Other industry standards and best practices, including applicable National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) publications.
Information Security policies and procedures are reviewed and updated on a regular basis, as the scope of FoxGuard’s activities involving Federal and International legislation and customer-specific requirements, increases.
This certification represents our commitment to creating an environment of excellence where all employees share the responsibility for maintaining the high quality and value of its products and services. Our employees recognize that success depends on our ability to satisfy customer desires for technical expertise, on-time deliveries, superior products, competitive prices, and rapid communication. The Quality Engineering Team is involved up front in the design process to capture “critical to quality” requirements and transmit them throughout the development process. Departments follow established and well-documented processes to ensure consistency. There are specialized incoming material inspection programs in place to identify non-conforming material as well as documentation and follow-up procedures when quality issues arise. Focusing on continuous improvement and grounded in “zero defects” methodologies, FoxGuard strives to increase efficiency and cost-effectiveness through quality awareness.